Sunday, February 10, 2013





The Snowdrop is a wonderful symbol of hope and the coming of Spring. We are now just a little past the half-way point between the Winter Solstice and the Spring Equinox. This time of year, we start planning our gardens, cleaning out those plant pots and getting everything ready for the coming warmer months. Traditionally, spring cleaning begins now since no one wants to do that when it's nice out!

That being said, I like to take this time to think about things in my life that I no longer need and come up with a plan to get rid of them. I'm not talking about material things necessarily, though that definitely applies as well. I'm speaking more about bad habits, unhealthy relationships, and stagnant projects that no longer serve my growth. This year, I'm lucky. I don't have a whole lot to get rid of (except maybe those few pounds I gained around the holidays!) But in years past, I've made some major changes in my life around this time. New jobs, new places to live, and yes, even new relationships.

What can you change? What would you like to get rid of? Use the energy and magic of spring to revive your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment